Carleton offers a variety of places where students can get a bite to eat.  Obvious choices include the cafeteria and food court, but here is a run-through of other options on campus:

Oliver’s is a great place to grab a pint and some food after classes.  The menu consists of pub classics like wings, burgers and pulled pork sandwiches.  There are eight beers on tap, including favourites like Coors Light, Rickard’s Red, and Heineken.

Rooster’s Coffeehouse is a great option for a quick meal.  Located on the third floor of the Unicentre, Roosters offers all day breakfast and a wide variety of gourmet coffee drinks.  It is known for its pitas; favourites include the chicken souvlaki, steak fajita, and Western sandwich.

For a late-night snack, try The Oasis.  Located on the first floor of  Residence Commons, this miniature food court is open until 3 a.m. and features a Pizza Pizza, a Quizno’s, and a soup stand.

Students willing to spend a little more on their food can try Baker’s, Carleton’s only full-service restaurant.  It offers breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekdays. The fusion-style menu includes local produce and meats and it offers simple sandwiches, and fish and chips along more sophisticated items like sirloin steak and pan-fried scallops.

For people who like to cook their own meals, students get 10% off groceries at certain Loblaws on Tuesdays. The Loblaws stores in College Square near Algonquin College, at Rideau and Nelson Streets, as well as the store in South Keys Shopping Centre all offer the discount with student ID.