File photo by Willie Carroll.

In an open letter, Carleton’s School of Journalism and Communication said only one student who interned at CBC Toronto over the past 12 years was assigned to work with former Q radio host, Jian Ghomeshi.

“We have no information at this time that would lead us to believe there has been any connection between any of our students and the allegations that have been raised,” the letter read.

The school’s administration looked over records from 2003-14, during which 73 interns were assigned to the network.

Ghomeshi was let go from CBC in late October and is currently the subject of a criminal investigation by Toronto police as a result of allegations of physical and sexual assault.

The letter was addressed to all current and former students and signed by the school’s director, Josh Greenberg, and associate director, Susan Harada.

After allegations that a former Carleton student had been lured back to Ghomeshi’s home and abused, the school immediately started a records search.

In an April 9 tweet, user Sidnie Georgina—which does not appear to be a real name—tweeted at Ghomeshi from the the handle @bigearsteddy, a reference to Ghomeshi’s teddy bear.

“Hi there @jianghomeshi. Remember louring me to ur house under false pretences? Bruises dont lie. Signed, every female Carleton U media grad,” she wrote.

The school is working in close co-operation with university administration, the letter said.

Beth Gorham, Carleton’s manager of public affairs, said the university has been unable to obtain information for all of the 73 student placements, “since CBC handles the show ‘assignments’ and that information hasn’t always been relayed back to our Apprenticeships Supervisor,” she said in an email.

“We have no information at this time that any of our students have been affected. No one has raised any concerns about their placements there,” she said.

“Some have described the culture here as being akin to ‘family’ and that’s how we’d describe it too. We hope you know we’re here to support you,” the open letter read.