A Ryerson university student was arrested Nov. 14 on multiple charges in relation to a home invasion and sexual assault that occurred two days earlier.

Alaa Hejazi, 20, turned himself in to Toronto police following publication of images from residential cameras and Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) buses, according to The Globe and Mail.

He allegedly approached a Woburn Avenue house on Nov. 12 posing as a newspaper salesman, according to a police press release.

Police said he forced his way in armed with a knife and sexually assaulted the two female residents.  The suspect also grabbed some of the residents’ personal belongings before leaving. He fled the scene after sustaining a wound to his torso.

One of the victims was treated in hospital following the incident, according to The Globe.

Toronto police acquired video and several images of the suspect from residential cameras and TTC security footage, and widely publicized the images.

Hejazi turned himself in to the police shortly after midnight Nov. 14 and was scheduled to appear in court later the same day, but the hearing was delayed.

Hejazi appeared in court briefly the following day on 11 charges, including two counts of forcible confinement, two counts of sexual assault with a weapon, and two counts of robbery, according to the press release.

Hejazi’s next court appearance is scheduled for Nov. 22.