Hey Cowboy! Don't you know friends don't let friends tour alone. [Photo by Jeff Pelletier]

It’s a good thing that Friends Don’t Let Friends Tour Alone, because Canadian country superstars Dallas Smith and Dean Brody were able to take their bromance and turn it into a fun and exciting concert.

Smith and Brody played the Canadian Tire Centre on Sept. 24 as a part of their co-headlining tour, along with guests Jimmie Allen, Chad Brownlee and MacKenzie Porter.

Up first, was Allen, who revealed to the crowd that three days before the show, his father passed away.

Jimmie Allen is a popular act the entertained the crowd. [Photo by Jeff Pelletier]
Despite his personal mourning, Allen kept things positive and gave the crowd a positive opening set they could enjoy.

Up next was a long, nearly two-hour set from Smith, Brody and their guests. Before playing individual sets, Smith and Brody surprised the crowd by coming out and singing a few songs together.

[Photo by Jeff Pelletier]
Brody eventually left the stage, so Smith performed a solo set of songs spanning his entire country music career.
Can you hear that? Thats the sound of pure Canadian country gold. [Photo by Jeff Pelletier]
Before Brody came back on stage, Porter and Brownlee (not pictured) each got their moments in the spotlight, performing duets with the co-headliners and signing their own songs.

Brody then came onstage onstage on his own and rocked the crowd through several hits, such as “Canadian Girls,” “Bush Party” and “Bring Down The House.”

Although it would have been nice to get photos of Porter and Bronlee, it was definitely an awesome, memorable and unique concert.

Feature image by Jeff Pelletier.