Charlatan Live is the Charlatan's weekly audio show. [Graphic by Sara Mizannojehdehi]

Charlatan Live is the Charlatan’s weekly show about Carleton University’s latest news, stories, arts and sports.

This week, Jayden Dill speaks about processing Is God Is.

To read Jayden’s review, click the link below:

We would like to acknowledge that we are living, working, and operating on the traditional and unceded territory of the Algonquin nation.

As settlers on this land, we are committed to prioritizing Indigenous voices and learning how we can support the ongoing movement towards decolonization and anti-racism.

Follow us on your favourite podcast platform if you want Charlatan Live streamed, beamed and delivered through machines straight to your face once per week.

Want to send a message to the hosts? Use this form: https://forms.gle/AAnsPEwgQ94it8vd7

This episode also featured the songs “Catch It” by Coma Media, “Goestories,” “Knowpe,” and “A Typical Ride Out” by Noir Et Blanc Vie and sound courtesy of leo153 on Pixabay.  

TRANSCRIPT

INTRO

February is Black History Month.  And Jayden Dill, the sports editor here at the Charlatan, has been reporting on how Ottawa is commemorating Black history and Black creators.

Today, Jayden joins me to speak about an experience that stuck with him:

That’s the showing of Is God Is.

My name is Isaac Phan Nay.

This is Charlatan Live.  

OUTRO

To read Jayden’s review of Is God Is, visit the Charlatan dot C A. That’s c-h-a-r-l-a-t-a-n dot c-a.

This episode featured original reporting by Jayden Dill. Production by Isaac Phan Nay. This episode also featured the songs “Goestories,” “Knowpe,” and “A Typical Ride Out” by Noir Et Blanc Vie and sound courtesy of leo153 on pixabay.

You’re listening to “Catch It” by Coma Media.

We acknowledge that we are living, working, and operating on the traditional and unceded territory of the Algonquin nation. As settlers on this land, we are committed to prioritizing Indigenous voices and learning how we can support the ongoing movement towards decolonization and anti-racism.

Thanks for joining us for the Charlatan Live. I’ve been your host Isaac Phan Nay. See you next week.

Featured image by Sara Mizannojehdehi.