(Photos by Michel Ghanem)

The holidays have arrived, and so has your festive wardrobe. The holiday season invites us to sport our festive specials, as we struggle with enthusiasm to find the perfect outfit for every holiday party and occasion. In the final edition of Campus Style, I explore our very own Carleton campus for chic students and their special sartorial plans for the holidays.

Bryar, second-year earth sciences

What are you wearing today?

I’m wearing a long striped sweater from H&M, with my leather tights and coat from Urban Planet, my scarf from Suzy Shier, and my bag from Spring. My earrings are from Ardène.

If you were attending a chic holiday party, what would you be wearing?

Something that made me look good! I’ve been feeling the blazer lately. Maybe a dress, with my new swirly tights.

What would your date be wearing?

Kind of those boots guys are wearing now with only those two laces at the top, with olive-green pants not too baggy not too tight, rolled up to where the boots come up, with a cardigan and some kind of shirt underneath.

Juuko, Swedish exchange student

What are you sporting today?

I’m wearing a v-neck jacket from Sweden, a pair of converse, and my bag and black jeans from MQ in Sweden.

You’re attending a holiday party right now – what are you wearing?

I would be wearing a white shirt, black pants, and a bowtie.

Stuart, fourth-year industrial design

Tell us about your look.

I’m wearing Naked & Famous jeans from a store in Calgary where I’m from, winter boots from NRML, my jacket from H&M, and my favourite hoodie is also from H&M.

What would you be wearing at a holiday party?

Definitely the ugliest Christmas sweater I could find!

Yuko, third-year journalism student

What are you wearing today?

For the shoes, I got for free at the flea market in East Ottawa during the summer, the socks are from Japan — they don’t match though. My coat is from Roots, and my scarf is also from a store in Japan.

What would you sport at a fancy holiday party? What are your favourite festive colours to wear?

The first thing that comes to mind is something black. And orange.

Suggestions for Campus Style next semester?

Tweet them to Michel Ghanem, @wtfmichel.