*Ensure that you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, NOT SAFARI. Hit refresh if the video doesn’t show up.

Name: Jennifer Murley
Program/year:
Fourth year history
Position running for:
Vice president internal
Why are you running for CUSA council?

I’ve worked at CUSA’s front desk for the past four years, and have witnessed the inner workings of our students association from many different perspectives. I’ve seen all the issues within, clubs, committees, our council and constitution so I’ve united with a great team to take the next step in serving you all, as your next Vice President Internal.
What do you think makes you a good candidate?

Through my roles on Charity Ball, Front Desk for CUSA, and as a council clerk, I have interacted with all aspects of the VP Internal role but maintain the critical eye of the average student. For the last four years I’ve heard every complaint that’s come across CUSA and am excited to implement my teams solutions. To me, working with any club executives, council members, committee members, or just average students will never be pushed to the side or double-booked.
What are two things you hope to achieve if elected?

1. Our clubs and societies deserve to be able to access the basic services which are promised to them by CUSA. Next year we will provide streamlined atrium, service centre, and media equipment bookings and provide clubs free storage so they never need to deal with stuffed lockers again.
2. I will work to throw a Multicultural Week for Clubs and Societies. This week will include a cultural showcase, with spoken word performances, dancing, and musical performances and a food fair in the atrium!
What’s one fun fact about yourself?
I was Facil of the year in 2011!!!