Photos by Anya Swettenham, Saif Rahman, Louis Yoon and Nicola Scodro

Nicol Building has opened to the public ahead of the Fall 2021 academic year. [Anya Swettenham/Charlatan Newspaper]
April Wine performs at Bluesfest on Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021 in Ottawa, Ont. This is the first time Bluesfest is being held in nearly two years [Photo by Saif Rahman/Charlatan Newspaper]
A busy road in Ottawa, Ont. is seen as part of a photo essay exploring life as an international student living in residence at Carleton University [Photo by Nicola Scodro/ Charlatan Newspaper]
Protestors march towards Ottawa City Hall during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) protest in Ottawa, Ont. on Sunday, Jun. 6, 2021. [Photo by Saif Rahman/ Charlatan Newspaper]
Trembley station is seen taped off on Thursday, Sept. 30, 2021 in Ottawa, Ont. as investigators from the Transportation and Safety Board (TSB) investigate a derailment which started around the station. This is the second derailment the Light Rail Train (LRT) has experienced since its opening to the public [Photo by Louis Yoon/Charlatan Newspaper]
CU Screen Ambassadors, right, are seen on Sept. 2021 at University Center. Carleton has implemented the CU Screen service in an effort to combat the spread of COVID-19 [Anya Swettenham/Charlatan Newspaper]