Now that reading week is over, you might be wondering what your future holds. How will your semester go? Well, no one really knows, but your sun sign wants to take a crack at guessing!

Take a glance below to see your 2021 horoscope. It doesn’t have to be your guiding light through this year, but it could lead to some fun and introspection. Enjoy!

Find your sign:

March 21 —July 22
Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer

July 23 —November 21
Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio

November 22 —March 20
Sagittarius Capricorn Aquarius Pisces

Aries

March 21 — April 20
House of self #NewYearNewMe(forrealthistime)

Aries, baby, you’ve gotta start living for you. You’re too young, hot and interesting to let others weigh you down. Your personal planet, Mars, is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y clearing the shadows of your 2020 retrograde phase, so get out of your feelings and remember who you are! The newfound confidence you’ll exude this year — fake it till you make it — will allow you to gather the skills and resources necessary for some much-needed adventure. Go show this world who’s boss!

Taurus

April 21 — May 21
House of value #Don’tExist #Live

Woah woah woah, calm down Taurus? … 2021 just started, you don’t need to have planned everything yet! #Chillax, sit down and enjoy the little things. Turn on Netflix, listen to smooth jazz and let the year do its thing. You already know you’re going to kill it, so why stress about it? This year, focus less on getting those #grades and instead on getting those #corevalues. Uranus is in Taurus, and you know what that means. If you worry too much, your Jupiter might spiral out of control into a rumour that knocks you down. Don’t stop believing in yourself, and enjoy 2021.

Gemini

May 22 — June 21
House of sharing #SharingisCaring

Oh, Gemini… you must be bored…or stressed. Staring at your screen all day, your for you page is begging you to stop refreshing it. Sit up, your crown is falling. It may be the year of Aquarius, but Saturn is rooting for you. Go share that spotlight. Everyone has their eyes on you, so make the best of it. You’re going to understand yourself better than ever before and rise in social status. You just gotta get off that chair. Just remember, don’t hog all the limelight! #SharingisNOTcaring when it comes to that.

Cancer

June 22 — July 22
House of home and family #Bffs4Ever

Cancers, I bet you’re tired of sitting at home. You miss the days where you’d be everywhere all at once, but longing to be with the #fam. Just hold on a bit longer, 2021 is begging to let you live your best life. Though we can’t predict the future of the ‘rona, we can see that your eleventh house of friends is in for a ride this year. This means time for #selfdiscovery and #soloadventures. In this era of redefinition, you’ll strengthen what home means to you and what #besties are truly 4ever.

Leo

July 23 — Aug. 22
House of pleasure #That’sHot

Category is: indulgence. Think leisure, enjoyment, romance, self-expression and opulence. You want it, you got it this year, Leo. Saturn is across the sky from you until 2023, which means you’re going through some major life transitions. Treat yourself, so no matter what uncertainties lie ahead, you know you’re going to look out for you. Invest in fulfilling hobbies, cultivate new skills, manifest your goals and embrace your guilty pleasures this year. All 2021, joy is your guiding compass. #getthatselflove

Virgo

Aug. 23 — Sept. 22
House of health #RoutineRoutineRoutine

You went off the rails a bit in 2020, Virgo. Now is the time to reign it in and create some structure for yourself. That sleep cycle you have? It’s not cute. Set that alarm and GET SOME Zzz’s (pls)! Your mind, body and soul will thank you. If you show yourself some love and proper care this year, Jupiter will reward you with inner strength, vitality and confidence. Last year sucked, but this year is no match for your courage. I see you, I believe in you, and I’m rooting for you (now plan that routine, bb)!

Libra

Sept. 23 — Oct. 22
House of balance #WorkHardPlayHard

So Libra, it feels weird huh, boredom. Where are all of the parties? Well let me tell you this, Libra, 2021 is a year of self-discovery, and I’m not talking about that #live #laugh #love junk. According to Saturn and your fourth house, it’s a homey year for you. Find some hobbies and make bank from those skills! Give yourself a chance to experience that #solo life, and you’ll start stacking up some recognition (and maybe a few covid-safe dates, too). With every month, you’ll bloom a bit more, and find your inner Libra balance. One word of advice, stop listening to Driver’s License — chin up.

Scorpio

Oct. 23 — Nov. 21
House of transformation #It’sABirdIt’sAPlaneNoIt’sAScorpio

You’re wild, Scorpio. From experimenting with new relationships to exploring untapped parts of yourself, this year is busy, so #buckleup. While you can’t always talk about your feelings, having the sun, Mercury and Pluto in Capricorn this year will strengthen your #communicationskillz. Make sure you’re honest about what you really want. If you’re not, you could hurt someone close to you and jeopardize all of the good karma you’ve been working towards, which would be #notmadlitty. In this commitment-heavy year, be true and be you!

Sagittarius

Nov. 22 — Dec. 21
House of purpose #RhymeAndReason

Sags, it’s easy to feel like you’re on the sidelines this year, but it might work out for the better. It’s your year of success in the grades department. I can see scholarships and a #CGPA boost. Your goals are your best friends, but don’t forget about your actual #besties. In fact, they may be increasing in number come the summer when Pisces enters the fourth house. Though you won’t be the star of 2021, you’ll come out ready to wow in 2022. You don’t want to be #cancelled, so take this year to educate yourself and surround yourself with your positive posse.

Capricorn

Dec. 22 — Jan. 20
House of enterprise #BusinessBoss

This year you’ll make the house of enterprise proud by securing the bag, Capricorn. All of your hard work and dedication to your passions is about to pay off, so keep pushing! In addition to being a #businessboss, you’ll find unexpected comfort in a new relationship this year. Pluto is your guiding force in Capricorn, which will help you stay true to yourself amid all of the new romance drama. While it might be tempting to pour all of your time into this fling, keep your eyes on the prize and stay hustling!

Aquarius

Jan. 21 — Feb. 19
House of blessings #MatesBeforeDates

It’s your year! Everyone’s been talking about the age of Aquarius. After staying back in the shadows for so long, you’ll finally have your #MainCharacterMoment. Amongst all the hubbub, you’ll find a group you’ll vibe with. One word of advice: hold on to your coins. Make sure not to go too crazy, but have fun. You may feel like time is slipping through your fingers or going immensely slow, but it’s all a part of your movie. Sometimes it’s a montage, other times it’s a slow-mo epic. Before this year fades to black, you will have lived the entire arc of your favourite rom-com.

Pisces

Jan. 21 — Feb. 19
House of sacrifice #WinSomeLoseSome

Put all of the reflection, #selfcare and intuition-honing you did last year to good use, Pisces! Jupiter is placed in the eleventh house of gains at the beginning of 2021, which means if you #grind you’ll see results — but this doesn’t mean prosperity is guaranteed. To test your intuition, take a risk! Whether it’s working towards a new purpose (finally perfecting winged eyeliner) or taking on a cool opportunity (applying for that job you’re underqualified for), be prepared to compromise your wants and focus on your needs. #youbetterwerk

Featured graphic by Sara Mizannojehdehi.